Friday, July 30, 2010

Meanwhile...

I got a bit sidetracked watching Highschool of the Dead(being able to watch raws is convenient but goddamn, why are they over 400 megs?). After that I ended up reading all 26 of the current chapters and decided to translate some HOTD doujinshi, which has now been submitted for editing.

So basically, chapter 47 got put off again. Enjoy this pic of Guile and Balrog beating the shit out of an old lady until it's out. I also added an additional page with links to all of the stuff I've translated as part of my joint with 4dawgz. Be sure to check his blog for more stuff he's edited.

10 comments:

  1. You're the best, thanks for the latest chapter as well as getting me hooked on high school of the dead now!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Raiken, Do you mind if I can have more recommendation?

    High School of the dead was AMAZING 0_0 but now I'm all caught up :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, I'm not reading anything else right now. I need to find some other series to get into myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how this blogspot got flagged as "adult content" because of this article. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was actually because I turned on the warning. The blog needs it now that I've started linking to my non-OnM releases.

    ReplyDelete
  6. can you guys consider picking up HOTD? apparently, XLG have decided to drop the project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As much as I'd love to translate that series, it's just too risky now that it's licensed, and an additional 60 pages a month would be brutal for me and Conan. I'm sure someone else will pick it up when the next chapter comes out in September.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel kinda sleazy asking, but I don't suppose you have a name or link for that Balrog/Guile thing? I saw it floating around one of the chans a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's this one:

    [REDLIGHT] Otona no Ehon Akazukin-chan

    http://g.e-hentai.org/g/266683/4334c54f75/

    ReplyDelete