Thursday, March 27, 2014

Workin'

So in December of last year I completed a two month project localizing a visual novel game. I still can't go into the details since last time I checked it still hasn't even been announced for release yet. It was an interesting experience that taught me a lot about the process. Recently I applied for another job with a translation service looking for freelancers and got accepted. Starting in April I'll be translating legal documents among other things.

My drive to return to scanlating is definitely coming back. I just need to ride out the last four months of my ALT job and then I can start devoting more time to it.

2 comments:

  1. Grats on the new gig and we'll be patiently waiting for some new stuff. If you're taking requests, http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/sunny-r3242 is a series I'd like to see more of.
    Have fun,
    Anon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. Glad to see that you still keep us informed on what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete