Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Stuff

No, I'm not dead. Just been distracted by work and tons of other crap in real life at the moment. Before the end of April I will finish the remaining two chapters of Yellow Pop followed by an original doujinshi I've been working on for Conan. After that I will attempt to resume work on regular translation stuff(i.e. Negative Twin Towers and older chapters of Otaku no Musume-san that have not been done by Nicchi yet).

I realize the release pages are now fairly outdated since the Megaupload fiasco, but I'm pretty sure there's still at least one working link for everything. At some point I will get around to re-uploading everything so that the OnM releases on that page are the newest versions.

2 comments:

  1. It is good to see that you are still around. Thanks for the update

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be waiting for your come back. ^^

    ReplyDelete