Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Otaku no Musume-san Chapter 55 and Nicchi Scans' First Birthday!

Mediafire
Rapidshare

It was on December 12th of last year that Nicchi Scans released it's first chapter of Otaku no Musume-san. A few months later we finally caught up to Japan's current chapter, and now release a new one every month(the author taking a break and laziness aside). I don't know how much longer this series will go on, but we'll stick with it to the very end.

Now, let's see if I can get something done before Christmas...

Edit:I have finished translating 47, but Conan and I are very busy now so it won't be done until after Christmas. Just hold tight a little longer!

17 comments:

  1. Woo! Good job and thank you both for another superb release. This chapter had it all, very fitting for your one year anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary! Awesome release as always, the plot just got multitudes more interesting, can't wait for him to get into the struggles of being a full time mangaka.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, guys! And thank you for the release! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats and happy 1st b'day (n_n)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Now, let's see if I can get something done before Christmas..."

    i interpret it so that ch 47 is near completion and that its comming befor or on christmas eve :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope what 4th anon theorizes ends being true.

    Thanks for the chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the work on this series, and happy B day, merry Christmas, and happy new year to y'all.
    Better throw in Kwanza and Hanukkah just to be safe. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday!
    Thanks for the chapter!
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Happy Anniversary to you^^ You guys are great!

    I didn't see this development coming so fast but I do hope that Kouta's gonna manage to go pro :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 1st b-day =03! Being only a year old, you're still just a babe[baby] though XD, but I still love your releases. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excelent job. I really liked this chapter. Stay well and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Much faster than expected - many thanks . Will add my wish for Ch.48 also .

    ReplyDelete
  14. keep up the good work. I am now addicted to this series. I've read it all in 3 days.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Raiken - it's Quen!

    I think you might have an idea of how to send me a message - I've thought of you occasionally over the last 2 years or so. Get back to me if you can!

    Congrats on the anniversary. ^^

    -Quen

    ReplyDelete