Thursday, April 15, 2010

Otaku no Musume-san Chapter 49















Mediafire
Rapidshare
OneManga
Mangahelpers

Nicchi-scans is back with Otaku no Musume-san Chapter 49! While we have obtained a new raw for chapter 48 and are going to do our own version, we figured we should release this chapter first. For those of you who are still waiting for us to do this chapter, hang in there! We'll eventually get to it.

Volume 8 is going to be released in Japan on May 8th, so we should soon know what the correct numbering for the chapters is.

In related news, Necro has said he's tired of editing, so Conan will be taking his place. Please show your appreciation for him helping us by visiting his blog, 4dawgz. Without him this release would not be possible.

14 comments:

  1. Awesome :D! Thank you so much for the chapter. Welcome Conan and I appreciate your work on OnM. On that note, farewell Necro and thank you for all the work you've done with OnM :). *Off to read the chapter*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the release. By the way, is this chapter from the May (April 9th) Dragon Age?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Err, where are Chapters 1-29?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1-29 were released by other groups. You can get specifics if you search for it on a database site like mangaupdates.

    Thanks for answering my question Raiken

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello there do you still have the RAW for this chapter? i want to use for my language.really need help here

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am an exile from OM--hopefully the scourge will not follow here. Thanks for keeping Kanau and Kouta's story up and running. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. lmao im too an exile from OM and ya im a scourge xD lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exile from OM, I love this manga and thank you for taking this on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good work! I can't wait for the next ones @_@

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice! Thank you!

    I was wondering when the next chapter was going to be released ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sakakibara EitaroMay 10, 2010 at 9:07 PM

    Well, the chap is like FMA so I believe it will be released in Japan by this week. But since it has been more dificulto to get raws, I believe we will have a new chap as soon as the raw come.
    Since I am just a fan, I don't know when this will happen, but I will check the site so I can read more of this great story.

    ReplyDelete